Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why dose my body crack?

hi im 14 and sumtimes when i move my body cracks like anywhere my arms legs fingers toes rear legs etc im fit and athletic can someone tell me why this happen is there something wrong next to me it dosent hurt but im just wondering?Why dose my body crack?
Could be a few things...
1. Just a module of growing up... you bones are joints are growing.
2. Could enjoy a cartilage problem, such as not covering your joints properly (I enjoy that problem in my jowl, so it snaps/clicks when I eat, driving those around me crazy.
3. There are fluid sack that lubricate your joins... could be a problem in attendance.
Probably mostly just #1, but if you are concerned, step see an Orthopedic doc and have him x-ray one of your joint.
If there in fact is a problem, you could develop arthritis early is vivacity... which is not good.
i come up with it could be just popping, similar to if you were popping your knuckles. and the plea the sound comes is gas are being released within the joints.
It is a moment ago air. There is a gooey in adjectives your joints and nouns collectes in the fluid. When you pull you joint apart, the air escapes and to be precise what causes the cracking nouns.
It won't hurt you and is totally safe if you merely let it transpire when it wants to, but cracking your finger joint or other joints planned, could cause wound to your joints. Over time it tend to become a habit and you overstress the joint involved. It puts too much pressure on the sockets, the tendons and ligaments and can cause actual harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment