Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my boss do this?

When Im laying down for a while, later get up, I surface fine. Then couple seconds then, i feel dizzy, my herald begins to hurt, my eyes verbs, i feel resembling fainting. Then contained by a couple seconds after that, everything comes back to everyday as if nothing have happenedWhy does my boss do this?
That started arranged to me a few months ago. I went to the doctor, and he thought it be because it was thoroughly hot, and I want getting enough sea. Ive started to drink more water, and I dont see the problem as much.
Might want to grasp your blood pressure checked.
If you are on any medicines, it may be side effect. Or it could be due to anaemia or hyortension. Get a thorough c/up!
Sounds similar to a rush of blood to your brain. You should go to the dr's and brand sure everything is ok

No comments:

Post a Comment