Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why does cleaning my right ear beside a Q-Tip quality so correct (I have it in mind really euphoric)?

Is it the way I twirl the Q-tip... is in attendance a part of my inner ear that get touched that causes blissWhy does cleaning my right ear beside a Q-Tip quality so correct (I have it in mind really euphoric)?
I too find the Q-Tip blissful.
i don't hold an answer, but i totally agree! we should find out...good put somebody through the mill!
I agree too, and I think that we might be overthinking it. why not a short time ago be happy that its awesome?
Settle down, don't do it surrounded by public if it gives you an O.
Lol - I love the channel it feels too! probably only extremly sensitive nerve-endings inside

  • hair brush
  • dedicated server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment