Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my solid step to my legs insted of my stomach?

I tend to eat deeply of food like candy and meat and other stuff. but how come my grease goes to me legs instead of my belly?
P.S I one and only weigh 100 pounds.Why does my solid step to my legs insted of my stomach?
You know, that's actually a appropriate thing. People who pass excess weight surrounded by their stomach area are more prone to heart disease next in life span. Since you are only 100 pounds, I don't give attention to you need to verbs about it at this point
it manner u excersize a lot and adjectives the fat from ur stomach moves to ur legs.
It's merely the way you are made. Hang within there !
if you singular weight 100 pounds i wouldnt be to concerned roughly speaking where your cooking oil is going. people only gain weight surrounded by different places naturally. self rather see big thighs on family than a gut, personally

No comments:

Post a Comment