Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does olive grease fashion me sick?

I have found that every time that I drink foods with a moderate or superior amount of olive oil a few minutes subsequently my stomach hurts. I feel my bowels bubbling and enjoy stomach and intestinal pains followed by stinky farts.
Any ideas as to why this happen?
I like to cook beside olive oil. Is nearby anyway to prevent getting sick?
Thanks for the good responsesWhy does olive grease fashion me sick?
You might not tolerate moderate or glorious levels of any kind of oils. Olive grease has a distinct flavor, so you don't inevitability too much. Try using a couple of capfuls instead of a moderate or high portion.
Switch to Crisco.
Um. It could be sharp reflux/stomach gas. The PH of the oil is most plausible too acidic/and/ or greasy. I would see a doctor for this, though.
Maybe you are allergic to it.Try scratching your wrist greatly lightly,and putting a bandaid next to olive oil on it,over it.If after a few hours, you start to procure a red mark or to swell or itch,next you'll know.
stay away from it. its a natural laxative......

No comments:

Post a Comment