Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my little girl own black fingernails.?

My little girl was born beside dark nail and over time her nails hold turned blacken. Her cuticles as well. Is in attendance anything that I can do to turn them back average. This bothers her alot and she has ADD. Could this own something to do with it? Her father also have blacken nails.Why does my little girl own black fingernails.?
Google turn upside down with words resembling black nails disease or any other symptoms to see if you can find anything similar to your child's condition. Read the descriptions, recommendation, considerations, etc. I've found tons of useful strength information on the internet. Here's one to get you started. It's moderately disturbing, so be prepared.
http://dermnetnz.org/hair-nails-sweat/na...
Wishing you all the best.
She may be diabetic
I dont no how long her nail have be this way..but I will try to make a contribution some inforamtion or advice :D

Have you asked DOCTORS in the region of diseases..
Does she have a flawless diet
Something is wrong
unless its heredity and she be
born like that
ask a pyhsicain
Just some adive
:/
Paint her nail if u cant do anything
:D
dirty?
could be genetic, blood trapped under the staple or fungus. But if ur really concerned you should check with her physician.

No comments:

Post a Comment