Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why do women jiggle their foot when their legs are crossed?

I notice when woman enjoy one leg placed over the other their foot that is crossed over they will shake to and fro it real prompt from righ to left and later stop and then do it again a minute following why is that answers from woman onlyWhy do women jiggle their foot when their legs are crossed?
Don't know but i love when they do it wearing 4" large heels
Crap! I wasn't even realizing I be doing it until I read you question! How's that for an answer? Just burning rotten some energy...LOL!
panicky habit
because the weightiness of the "over' leg will put the other leg or foot to sleep...so we wiggle to hold on to the blood flowing
I'm a guy, but I always assumed it be for 2 reasons:
1. To keep hold of the foot from falling asleep (the knee of the leg underneath is sorta surrounded by the "kneepit" of the leg on top, constricting blood flow down into the top foot), and...
2. That little bit of motion draws your eye to her legs subconsciously.
its a nervous need, subseptical in women.
They cross within feet to pleasure their vagina.
I mull over its because it constantly moves their leg maybe helping to prevent those spider vein.
umm well I dont do that but for those who do I'd hold to agree with that other dude " That little bit of motion draws your eye to her legs subconsciously."

No comments:

Post a Comment