Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my stomach have a feeling close to a pit of lava (intense burning) when I drink broccoli?

Why does my stomach have a feeling close to a pit of lava (intense burning) when I drink broccoli?
probably allergies or gas... : )
Maybe you're allergic? Quit eating it.
lol. Maybe...merely MAYBE you shouldn't eat broccoli anymore? You are probably allergic.

Or it could be this. Read this article near others issues with stomach problems:
http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic2083...
read the 2nd post...
Sounds approaching broccoli gives you indigestion pretty unpromising. Either stay away from broccoli or take an antacid pill in the order of 30 minutes before you chomp through broccoli.
I disagree about the allergy and believe you may own an ulcer that become more apparent next to some component of broccoli. Anyway go to a Gastroenterologist.

  • create a circle text
  • toenails painted
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment