Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why dont I bruise?

I have never have a bruise in my entire energy. The only other race I know who never bruise are my Dad and brother. Why is this?Why dont I bruise?
There are several answers...
1. Skin tone.. If you have a really shadowy skin tone bruises will not show up. You actually call for to look under the skin for any blunt force trauma...
2. Genetics... Maybe your blood vessel are thick which would kind them less credible to rupture..
3, You have lead a fairly protected energy. Always wore pads and helmets, and listen to your parents when they told you not to climb tree's
Why do you want to bruise?
Beats me.. Bruises are breaking of blood vessels and capillary under the skin. Either you haven't be struck hard ample to bruise, or these vessels and capillary are hardened. Which would be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment