Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my winkey hurt?

It hurts at the endWhy does my winkey hurt?
Your winkey should enjoy been pickier.
Have you be overusing him?
you stepped on it?
You have herpes.
stop spanking it ?
QUIT pulling on it...
If you specify what a winkey is probably I can help you.
Have you bumped it?
Don't verbs you still have the naissance of it to enjoy :)
zippers, doors,commode chairs,sat on it .To much foot jive (lol )could b anything
My woodwork teacher told me "never put it into something, unless you're ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you can attain it out again." Wise words indeed.
off to the clinic....
capture it checked
Did you zip it up contained by your zipper?
too many tug's
Hmmm, which back?
or, at the end of what?
Tell your mum that the detergent she uses on your polyester superman pyjamas is irritating you...
If this is a open question - GO and see a doctor.
Honestly, I'm waiting for the human being whose question read:
"What should I do?"
I have have an accident next to a big saw. It's cut me very inadequately and there is a great deal of blood. I am feeling amazingly light-headed. Can anyone help me please? Should I phone call an ambulance or do you think I could I drive myself to the hospital?"
No-one here can see your winkey and we don't enjoy a way to embezzle your history and other symptoms so the only proposal that is adjectives to you is to see your doctor.
WHATEVER A "WINKEY" IS, JUST GET IT CHECKED OUT!
get a time mate and just stop pulling it
stop wanking
bash the bishop now are you.
No notion...see a GP.
Winkey is a bit wonky cos of too much hanky ponky...
K Y JELLY, use lubrication young man
Get your mother to metamorphosis your nappy/diaper, and put some talc on it.
Too much dishonorable discharge by the sounds of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment