Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why does cloudy chocolate be paid me sneeze?

Every time I eat dim chocolate, I sneeze. Sometimes one piece of dark chocolate will produce me sneeze multiple times. Sometimes it will take a while earlier I sneeze, and other times it will take lone a few seconds. I never own this problem with regular milk chocolate. Why? I’m not allergic to the chocolate surrounded by any way, shape, or form, and I enjoy no other food allergies. Anybody else have this problem?Why does cloudy chocolate be paid me sneeze?
YUP YUP YUP YOUR PROBLY ARLEGIC VISIT A DOCTOR
allergic
My sister does that too, especially near those crackly chocolates that you usually get surrounded by the form of a coin at Easter. I've never sneezed from chocolate. It is weird though!
perchance ur allergic to it genious
i know when my mom is full from eating because she sneezzes similar to 100 times its weird shes other been that bearing same thing next to chocolate.good grill

No comments:

Post a Comment