Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my voice cut stale on me?

a week ago I sang fine and very soon it cuts out on me, why? how can I get my voice subsidise?Why does my voice cut stale on me?
Maybe a sore throat is coming on, or maybe you're purely dehydrated.
is your voice varying?
are you a going through puberty?
Your voice is changing and you haven't academic to use the new voice but. Keep up the practice, and you will learn how to control your voice surrounded by a few months.
you might be getting older and your voice is varying into a more mature voice...If your singing drink lots of tea to maintain it at a regular pitch but you can't stop your voice from changing.
Ooh, that stinks! I hold a solution and why! Your voice is either breaking or you only have a bag of laryngitis! Try hydrating yourself with river! Don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and rest your voice! See your doctor for tips and to see if this is a serious problem it probably isn't though! Don't start singing that much and keep your conversation to a minimum!Hope you get better and I get that 3 weeks ago and it went away so don't verbs!
maybe its puberty

No comments:

Post a Comment