Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why don't I obtain bloody nose?

My girlfriend, uncle, and other people i know carry bloody noses from time to time, but i've never have one in my entire duration. why is this?Why don't I obtain bloody nose?
Because the major blood vessel running through your nose are properly entrenched in flesh that "cushions" them from the outside world.
For population who get frequent nosebleeds (like me) the vein are closer to the surface of the mucous membranes. And when these get excessively dry, they crack and grounds bleeding. A good preventative is to put glutinous gobs of vaseline (or generic petroleum jelly) up your feeler with a Qtip. It will prevent the drying, so preventing the cracking, therefore preventing the nosebleeds.
you are slightly healthy is why
I can solve that problem next to my two fists and your face punk

No comments:

Post a Comment